[Digikam-users] Viewing pictures matching multiple tags?

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 06:46:31 BST 2006

On 13/09/06, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at kdemail.net> wrote:

> Please use B.K.O for all wishes using 'Tags' component section :
>

> http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=digikam&component=Tags&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
>
> Please check if there is already a similar wish like you want to prevent
> duplicate.

Thanks. The list you posted didn't contain something like what I'm after but
when I started to report a wish-list I found  bug 115160 which is reported
as "closed" (maybe this is why it wasn't included in the query link) and
which reports this to be implemented. The bug was reported against 0.8.0 but
closed by you on September 4th 2006 without any mention of which version it
was included in. I suppose it's later than 0.8.2 (the one I have on Debian
Etch)?

Thanks very much for creating DigiKam, it's by far the best photo management
program I've ever seen.

Cheers,

--Amos