[Digikam-users] digiKam-0.9.0-beta3 and DigikamImagePlugins-0.9.0-beta3 have been released.

Pedro Venda pjvenda at pjvenda.org
Sun Oct 22 13:06:47 BST 2006

On Sunday 22 October 2006 12:26, Pedro Venda wrote:
> On Sunday 22 October 2006 08:47, Caulier Gilles wrote:
> > Le Dimanche 22 Octobre 2006 02:00, Pedro Venda a écrit :
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > The build failed on my system, becayse it was unable to find
> > > exiv2_version.h.
> >
> > Witch Exiv2 release you use ? I recommend to use last stable release
> > 0.11.
>
> erm, I had exiv2 0.9.1.
> I'm emerging the latest 0.11 and I'll retry the build, thanks.

ok. exiv2-0.11 has the "missing" file, but I found the following comment in
it:
  // Don't include the exiv2_version.h file, it is included by types.hpp

Since gpswidgets.cpp already includes exif.hpp and exif.hpp itself includes
types.hpp, the #include <exiv2/exiv2_version.h> is still redundant and
according to the exiv2 guys, shouldn't be there.

Another issue to be noted is the tags.hpp include. Like types.hpp, tags.hpp is
automatically included by exif.hpp, so it doesn't need to be there.

The build went well this time again, thanks :)

Cheers,
--

Pedro João Lopes Venda
email: pjvenda at pjvenda org