[Digikam-users] Digikam FAQ proposal

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:02:42 BST 2006

Hello,

I would propose to add these questions and answers in the Digikam FAQ
http://www.digikam.org/?q=faq/digikam

--------- digikam for non-kde users -------------

Q: When I click on a thumbnail, it opens the digikam editor, how can I
disable that ?
A: Start kcontrol then go to Peripherals/Mouse then choose "double-click
to open files and folders"

Q: In Metadata/GPS sidebar, when I click on "More Info...", it opens
konqueror, how could I change it to another browser (firefox or anything
else) ?
A: Start kcontrol then go to KDE Components/Component Chooser, then
click on "Web Browser" and choose "in the following browser" where you
can put any command