[Digikam-users] Rotate in Digikam 0.9.0 beta 2

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Tue Oct 3 15:20:00 BST 2006

On Monday 02 October 2006 17:26, David Aldred wrote:
> On Monday 02 October 2006 06:42, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > On Sunday 01 October 2006 21:14, David Aldred wrote:
> > > I'm fairly sure that in the previous version of Digikam there was a
> > > rotation function available from the image browser - one could select
> > > several pictures, right-click and select 'rotate' for a 90/180/270
> > > degree lossless JPG rotation.
> > >
> > > It seems to be missing in 0.9.0 - am I missing something?
> >
> > Rotation are dedicaced to JPEGLossLess kipi-plugins. Install kipi-plugins
> > package to have this option in album gui.
>
> I've done that - compiled it from svn on Friday.  /usr/lib/kde3 contains
> these files:

Just thought of something and checked it - Kipi JPEGlossless is listed as
enabled in the Digikam configuration.

But still no rotate option in the image browser!

It is there on right-click in the image editor - but when I've downloaded 50
pictures from the camera and want to rotate more than half of them, doing it
one by one in the image editor is a pain!

--
David Aldred