[Digikam-users] User experience (or bugs, hopes and wishes)

Birkir A. Barkarson birkirb at stoicviking.net
Tue Oct 3 15:05:14 BST 2006

  > It will be avaialble to the next kipi-plugin release.
>
> The plugin is ready to use. It can be certainly improved. Feedback welcome.

Got this working.  Just too cool!

I did notice that gpssync and indeed digikam as well does not recognize
that extension of a file as that after the last period but after the first.
Thus I can not GPS edit an "image.edit.jpg" or rename it from within
digikam.  I suspect this bug is already in bugzilla I just figured I'd
mention it in passing.

BAB