[Digikam-users] Rotating without +w permissions

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Oct 2 18:44:56 BST 2006

Le Dimanche 01 Octobre 2006 06:03 PM, David a écrit :
> Attempting to rotate an image when the owner doesn't have write permission
> to the file results in an error saying that the input file could not be
> opened. It took me a few minutes to work out why I was getting this.
>
> Inside the photo editor a warning saying that there is no write access is
> given, which makes more sense.
>
> Could the warning message be changed if there is no write permission?

Yes, of course. But it not a priority actually.

Please make a wish in KDE bugzilla into JPEGLossLess kipi-plugin, using B.K.O
interface :

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kipiplugins&component=jpeglossless&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

I will do it later. Thanks in advance

Gilles