[Digikam-users] Fwd: Re: IPCT Keywords and Tags

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Nov 23 18:42:24 GMT 2006

Le jeudi 23 novembre 2006 19:26, Caulier Gilles(UNTRUSTED, sender is
<digikam-users-bounces-+caulier.gilles=kdemail.net at kde.org>) a écrit :
> I forward this mail in users mialing list to give more visibilty.
>
> Le jeudi 23 novembre 2006 19:09, Arve a écrit :
> > Here is a couple of pictures with BibblePro tags.
>
> Thanks i will put your pictures in my repository and test it.

Arve,

I'm so surprising than no makernote are available with your pictures taken
with an Canon EOS 350D. I have others pictures taken with this camera model
and makernote are available.

I supose than your pictures are not the original taken with your camera
because IPTC tags have been added with BibblePro.

Question : Bibblepro remove Exif markernote, or you have process something
wrong with your pictures ?

Gilles