[Digikam-users] IPCT Keywords and Tags

Arve ahaf at tele2.no
Wed Nov 22 18:35:35 GMT 2006

In the 0.9.x features it says: "Metadata from new pictures imported to
digiKam album collection are scanned automaticly. digiKam
Tags/Rating/Comments/Date are created automaticly in database accordinly
with EXIF/IPTC contents."

I thougt/hoped this meant if a picture have Keyword tag in IPCT info
Digikam would link it to a digikam Tag. I have just install
digikam-0.9.0-rc1 and imported .jpg's created by BibblePro with IPCT
Keywords. Comments shows up like expected but while i find the tags in
Keywords in IPCT info they are not linked to Tags.

Regards Arve