[Digikam-users] Digikam website: more useful informations for users !

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:19:57 GMT 2006

Caulier Gilles wrote:

> Fabien, I have very improved again the About/Features (0.9.x) page this week
> end : add more screenshots and DigikamImagePlugins details.
>
> http://www.digikam.org/?q=about/features09x
>
> This page still render unproperlly under Firefox. Under Konqueror and
> InternetExplorer, all is fine.

Yes, I know. I did some tests locally this week-end. The problem is not
in the html code itself we put in the drupal form. If I extract this
code and try to see it with firefox, it's ok.
I tried to modify the page locally by removing most styles and other
things, but it's still the same :(
The drupal theme is using tables, maybe this is why we have troubles.

I will try again...

--
Fabien