[Digikam-users] New devices

jimmy liu exporterbusiness at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 10:39:11 CET 2006

Hello list,

Our technicals have designed three new items
(1) digital photo frame, which can play photos, music, video and photo with
background of music and so on
(2) UT-28, by this device, you can receive TV programme by your PC outside,
but this device only can work in the countries which support Europe
(3) PVR, by this device, you can record TV programme when you are watching
other shows, so you will not lose the  programme you like.

If anyone is interested any item of them, please kindly let me know, i will
give you the detailed information.
best regards
exporterbusiness at gmail.com
Uniontron Technology Co.,Ltd.