[Digikam-users] Download - autocreation of directories

Caspar Maessen cmaessen at casco.demon.nl
Sun Nov 12 18:11:10 GMT 2006

Op zondag 12 november 2006 18:14, schreef David Aldred:
  > Am I missing a setting somewhere, or do others agree that the more
  > natural behaviour woudl be for the selected 'base' directory to be
  > maintained between downloads?
Both. You are missing the fact that it is possible when you initiate a
download to select the basedirectory. But I agree this is not ideal,
and indeed the natural thing is that the manually selected
basedirectory will be maintained, until another one is selected.
This is something for the wishlist I suppose.

Caspar.
--
Individualisering heeft de coherentie van morele opvattingen doorbroken.
We hebben afscheid genomen van wat we goed vinden. We zijn het eens