[Digikam-users] batch rename with mandatory counter at the end?

Pedro Venda pjvenda at pjvenda.org
Tue Nov 7 01:11:09 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

I tried some batch renaming from:
IMG_XXXX.JPG (where XXXX is incremental counter)
to:
YYYYMMDDTHHMMSS.JPG (where YYYY, MM, DD, HH, MM and SS are respectively year,
month, day, hours minutes, seconds when the picture was taken)
The problem is that the batch renaming tool appends an extra _XX counter that
I can't remove. Perhaps someone forgot to put a checkbox to enable/disable
the counter? Or even to select the number of chars for the counter? ...

Maybe it would be useful for more than just myself to add just a little more
tuning to this tool?

other than that, I have to say that digikam 0.9.0-beta3 is very cool! :D

Best regards,
--

Pedro João Lopes Venda
email: pjvenda at pjvenda org