[Digikam-users] camera is generating allready existing image names

Richard E Miles r.godzilla at comcast.net
Sat May 27 22:03:55 BST 2006

I am finding that when I download pictures from my Canon PowerShot A85 camera that the image names match already existing image names in my album. This means I must tell digikam to rename the image in order to save the image. This is becoming very tedious as I have to do this for each new image downloaded. Is there a way to configure digikam to automatically do this? I know there is an overwrite all option but that would remove the already stored album photos which of course I want to keep.

--
Richard Miles
Federal Way WA. USA