[Digikam-users] 16bit Tiff's: no thumbs + 4 questions for 0.9.0 svn

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri May 26 13:26:11 BST 2006

Am Freitag, 26. Mai 2006 12:34 schrieb Caulier Gilles:
> > X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
> >   Major opcode:  20
> >   Minor opcode:  0
> >   Resource id:  0x2e004b3
>
> This X messages are strange.

I'm going to search where they come from in google - will need some time ;-)

> The X session user and the user that use
> digiKam are the same ? Do you use 'su my_user' to start digiKam in a
> console ?

I always start a new session from KDE menu, so I can switch witch
crtl-alt-F8/F7.

> I have commited the code today at 0h30 paris date. Please update and try
> again. You can clean up your ~.thumbnails folder too...
>
> Gilles

I updated svn and deleted all the thumbnails in ~/.thumbnails, but it didn't
change anything...

I'll do a new svn up etc. after finding the reason for the X-messages (I have
them as user "daniel" too...)

Daniel

special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com