[Digikam-users] Fwd: Sharing tags and rating between two machinesTj

sava tictactatic at gmail.com
Sat May 20 22:28:21 BST 2006

Thank you for your reply, Gilles.

Sounds too adventurous for my humble tech abilities, so I will just learn to
live with the current limitations.

Just one question, if the issue is not sharing one database, but just export
of tags (and rating) from database A  database and import them into database
B, would the matters be equally hopeless?

Sava