[Digikam-users] problems with ICC profiles

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Fri May 19 12:37:12 BST 2006

On Friday 19 May 2006 13:16, Daniel Bauer wrote:
> Am Freitag, 19. Mai 2006 12:40 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> > Daniel, put me some RAW files somewhere to download, i will trying to
> > perform tests...
>
> Thank you very much!
> I'll send the URL in a PM (you can share the picture with other
> developpers, but not puplic... :-)
>
> > Also, witch LCms library version you use in your system ?
> >
> > Gilles
>
> liblcms 1.14-4 i586 Suse 10.0 rpm
> locate says:
> /usr/lib/liblcms.la
> /usr/lib/liblcms.so
> /usr/lib/liblcms.so.1
> /usr/lib/liblcms.so.1.0.14

Gilles, I have the same problems as Daniel (using liblcms 1.0.15 and
EOS-350D). I have the dark pictures since ever I use svn 0.9 version. I
thought up to now that this was still in development, but now I agree we
should solve the problem (Canon DSLR is very popular). Maybe it is a Canon
specific problem. But why does ufraw not have it?
The result of digiKam is exactly the same as if I apply dcraw on the command
line without color management.

Gerhard