[Digikam-users] problems with ICC profiles

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu May 18 20:11:24 BST 2006

Am Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2006 20:34 schrieb Duncan Hill:
> Daniel,
>
> Ages ago, Gilles posted a link to an external repository of profiles.
> Have you tried that link? (Can't remember it off hand :( )

Yes, I've downloaded from there. And also from other sites I found with
google. Plus now I installed the Canon progs I received with the camera on a
win PC and copied the ICC's from there, but still no luck :-(

I really tried every combination of settings and profiles I could imagine, but
I guess, I must have overlooked something - if I only knew what??? With the
Canon win progs the pictures just show up perfectly. Am I the only one with
this problem? How embarassing! hmmm.

Has anybody an idea what I could try, what I could have done wrong, what else
I should look after? Or is there somebody out there with Canon CR2 files who
has achieved the correct settings and can tell me them?

regards

Daniel
special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com