[Digikam-users] diaporama

JM Remacle jmremacle at tiscali.be
Tue May 16 16:42:52 BST 2006

Gerhard Kulzer a écrit :
> On Monday 15 May 2006 18:35, JM Remacle wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I work  with digikam and find it very good for my needs.
>> However when it comes to burning a dvd i am sent to k3b that burns the
>> dvd correctly but in a very basic way.
>> I'd like to make menus from which i can choose the desired films.
>> Maybe i miss something; Is there something in digikam to achieve that ?
>>

> What do you mean by 'films'? You mean albums, tags? Those can be selected in
> the first dialog page of the export menu.

I could have pointed it out more precisely.
I have scanned a lot of negs and slides and want to see them on a tv
set; it's why i refer to films and actually it corresponds to a roll of
photos.
film = album.
And, as i say in the post, i can burn all these jpeg photos but the
presentation is very poor, seems to be the presentation of the home dvd
reader.
Previously i worked with winoncd from roxio and i got, on the tv,
pleasant  menus  with font and colors i could choose before burning.
winoncd is obsolete as i want to burn dvd instead of cd and i work more
and more with linux.
So my question is : can digikam do that and how ?
Or have i to do it with another program and which one ?
I do not need a sophisticated tool but something that allows me to get
more nice effects when the dvd starts playing.
I hope you see what i mean.
thank you.
JM