[Digikam-users] first attempt with svn failed - solved

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Mon May 15 21:28:08 BST 2006

Am Montag, 15. Mai 2006 20:19 schrieb Caulier Gilles:
> Arf. This is a strange behaviuors with suse...

I LOVE Suse, hehe
However, it's the only Linux I know :-)

> I suspect that /opt is the wrong way to install Exiv2. Here in Mandriva
> Exiv2 is installed to /usr using --prefix=/usr option.

I have now installed exiv2 svn "as is" (no --prefix), and with the commands Duncan Hill gave me, it works.

I only had a short view: it looks very good, and it also looks like a lot of work behind it of you and the developers team! I'll take my time to have a closer look soon and give feedback as soon as possible, although probably only next week, because I have to do a lot of new photos... new "food" for digiKam then :-)

regards

Daniel
special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com