[Digikam-users] digikam fails to delete pictures from Canon PowerShot A85

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue May 9 09:30:34 BST 2006

Le Mardi 09 Mai 2006 04:40 AM, Luis Bernardo a écrit :
> I had similar problems when running Fedora 4. Once I upgraded to Fedora
> 5 they disappeared. So I think it was not a digikam issue at all, in my
> case.

Right. This is a problem in Gphoto2 i think. I can reproduce this problem in
my computer with my Dynax 5D in PTP mode. Perhaps a right access with current
user to USB device link or something like that.

I will investiguate.

Richard, please check in B.K.O (bugzilla of KDE) if there is an entry about
this subject and post your comments at this place. Mailing isn't the right
place to store problems history. If there is no right entry, please make a
new one.

The url :

http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=digikam&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED

Thanks in advance