[Digikam-users] Minolta MRW RAW file parser...

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue May 2 15:51:55 BST 2006

Le Lundi 01 Mai 2006 06:39 PM, Duncan Hill a écrit :
> Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > I will commit the code in KDE svn trunk branch today, after to have
> > passed a lot of indeep tests.
> >
> > Please Minolta users who uses digikam 0.9.0-svn, can you give me a
> > feedback during this week end. Thanks in advance...
>
> Seems to work fairly well.  I'll see if I can do a comparison between
> the data it gets vs Dimage Master and Pixmantec's Rawshooter either this
> evening, or sometime this week.

Note that all Minolta marker notes :

http://www.dalibor.cz/minolta/index.htm
http://www.ozhiker.com/electronics/pjmt/jpeg_info/minolta_mn.html

... can be handle by the parser but cannot be displayed yet into digiKam
interface duing a limitation in Exiv2. i'm currently working to a minolta
makernote support in Exiv2 for that...

Gilles