[Digikam-users] Saving photos stored in Windows XP

Bobby King bking321 at charter.net
Sun Mar 19 19:08:57 GMT 2006

I have two Linux platforms running FC1 and FC2 respectively (no dual OS)
which will soon be upgraded to FC4. I intend to install digiKam on both
Linux boxes. I have an XP platform using Kodak Easy Share to store and
manage photos taken with a Kodak digital camera. Is it possible to
import photos from Easy Share on the XP platform to digiKam on a Linux
platform so that I may migrate from XP to Linux? All platforms are on
the same LAN.

Thanks,
Bobby