[Digikam-users] New image editor noise reduction plugin...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Mar 14 06:35:36 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 06:36 am, Markus Spring wrote:
> Caulier Gilles schrieb:
> > Forget to said that i need some RAW file samples taken with important
> > noise to test 16 bits image support. You can capture these pictures to
> > boost ISO settings of your camera for example.
>
> As you own a Minolta 5D, you probably won't need 7D raw files - the noise
> should be identical. Otherwise let me know how to provide them: email or
> for download.

No, the CCD noise reduction filter included into 5D is very optimized (more
than 7D). I'm very interressed to have some samples from 7D...

Nota : I recommend you to update the firmware of your camera, if it's always
possible since DC Minolta working groups have been moved to Sony...

Thanks in advance

Gilles