[Digikam-users] workflow?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Tue Mar 7 20:14:01 GMT 2006

Le Mardi 7 Mars 2006 10:25, Mikolaj Machowski a écrit :
> Dnia wtorek, 7 marca 2006 09:07, Arnd Baecker napisał:
> > To test these features would mean to use svn, right?
> > (should be no problem, will check tomorrow)
>
> Works and compiles OK. Didn't notice stability problems.

Sure, the code is clean, but uncomplete. I recommend to use stable branch in
production and instable to test only...

I'm sure that many digikam users are very impatient but i need any time to
finalize the code before 0.9.0 beta-1

Nota : between 0.8.x and 0.9.0, nothing have been changed about database.
There is no risk about this subject. The main changes come from image editor.

Gilles