[Digikam-users] Thumbnail generation stopping at video file

ebadu at gmx.de ebadu at gmx.de
Tue Mar 7 10:46:12 GMT 2006

Hello all,

recently my digikam installation (0.8.1) developed a strange problem:
The thumbnail generation stops at the first video file in my collection.
Formerly, a video file was represented with a little "film" icon. Now it is
just white (no icon), and I also don't get any photo thumbnails after this
file. Even the album thumbnails don't get generated anymore. If I move the
video files a couple of albums down, the thumbnail generation goes on towards
that new place.

I really hope someone can help me!
Thanks to everybody working on this great program, bye,

Joost