[Digikam-users] A growing directory ....

yves.thomazeau yves.thomazeau at neuf.fr
Fri Mar 3 22:54:38 GMT 2006

On my computer is /home/user/thumbnails shared by two sub directories Large
and small contening a lot of image files nammed on long numbers .
As i lack in memory space on my internal Disk i d like to know if theses
directories are usefull (i guess they are) and if one tell the programm to
create them on an external disk for instance (the same as my original
photos) .
Maybe tou could tell us a little about the inner logic of this directory ?

Mon Site Web : http://yvesperso.ouvaton.org/