[Digikam-users] Image size

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Wed Jun 21 23:41:17 BST 2006

Le Mercredi 21 Juin 2006 22:57, Roy a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> i'm using digikam todays svn and wonder why it opens an image of size
> 1536x1024 in Image Editor when I click on a cr2 RAW image of size
> 3474x2314. Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Roy

Marcel,

About the DImg cache memory problem with RAW files, I have found the right
context to reproduce it every time :

- start digikam and select an album with RAW files.
- set visible histogram.
- select a RAW file : the histogram is under way but not yet completed !
- start image editor imediatly ! => the RAW decoding image size is half size
than original !!!
- If you start image editor after than histogram is computed, the RAW decoded
image size is right !

My 10 cts € (:=)))

Roy : if we haven't a feedback from Marcel (normally , he is busy actually),
please make a new file in B.K.O using my descriptions. Thanks in advance.

Gilles

Gilles