[Digikam-users] Using digikam on two computers?

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sun Jun 18 01:07:16 BST 2006

Dnia sobota, 17 czerwca 2006 23:03, Arnd Baecker napisaƂ:
> Hi,
>
> attached is the script which I am presently using
> to create a down-sized copy of all images under control of digikam.
> It is written in python and only uses the directory structure
> and needs `convert` and `identify` from imagemagick.
> There are a couple of open problems and glitches,
> see the comments in the code - use at your own risk.

Hello,

I don't read Python well but I see that you put much effort to check
image size. You don't need to do that. Just

mogrify -resize "1024>x768>" image.jpg

Operation will be performed only when image size is bigger.

Be careful with quoting.

m.