[Digikam-users] Lossless Rotation (outside image editor) not available here

Michael Fehr michael.fehr at gmx.de
Fri Jun 16 22:19:09 BST 2006

2006/6/15, Daniel Bauer <linux at daniel-bauer.com>:

> hm, too bad :-(
> Maybe you can ask on the suse-e mailing list if it's possible to install the
> packman Suse 10.0 kipi rpm's on a 10.1, or if somebody knows anything Suse
> specific ???

Good idea!

I just installed the Packman-RPM for Suse 10.0 by using the rpm
command - and now I've got the JPEGLossless KIPI-Plugin and its
function - both in the main menu and in the context menu of the
thumbnail view :-)))))

I still wonder why it seems not to be included in the "official" Suse
RPM for 10.1? But not for too long, I have to use digikam now ;-)

Thanks a lot for everybody's help and especially the developers for
that great piece of software!

Cheers,

Michael