[Digikam-users] Fontsize for Tooltip?

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Jun 4 15:33:52 BST 2006

On Sunday 04 June 2006 16:22, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Le Dimanche 4 Juin 2006 15:01, Daniel Bauer a écrit :
> > Am Sonntag, 4. Juni 2006 12:43 schrieb Heiner Lamprecht:
> > > Strange.  When I select this font e.g. in the Control Center
> > > for other applications, it is displayed as expected.  But the
> > > font used in digikam is by far smaller (see attachments).
>
> Yes there is a difference in the code between 0.8.x and 0.9.0,
> because there are more informations to show in album item
> tooltip.

Maybe there are too much items displayed?  For example, I assume,
that the majority of the users will have "normal" file extensions.
So, when I see the name of an image, I normally know its filetype.
There is no need to display it in the tooltip.  It would be enough
to have it in the properties tab.

> I have just use the 0.8.x font size -1 in 0.9.0, elese
> the window is too large. If someone have a better idea...

I assume, you reduce the font size via HTML-tag in the text, right?
Normally, this does not reduce the size by one pixel, the step is
larger.  Can you explicitly set the fontsize?

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373