[Digikam-users] Pictures not rotated

Stephan Paukner paux at paukner.cc
Mon Jul 24 16:45:43 BST 2006

Hi,

When I download my pictures with digiKam 0.8.2-rc1 (Debian), they aren't
rotated. The camera displays the pictures correctly on its display, and
after downloading the EXIF information about the image orientation seems
to be correct, surprisingly. But already when connecting to the camera,
all thumbnails are shown in landscape. The checkbox "Automatically
rotate/flip" doesn't have any effect.

On the command line, I don't get any error message. It worked with a
previous version of digiKam.

Does anyone have a hint? What info should I provide? Thanks in advance!

Regards
--
Stephan Paukner <paux at paukner.cc>