[Digikam-users] Digikam & linspire 5.1.427

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Jul 20 18:01:40 BST 2006

Kenneth Koym wrote:
> Friends:
> I do not understand what you have going back and forth. How can I make
> Digikam work with linspire 5.1.427? I downloaded add on but due to a
> move from one home to another and worries about a new used car, I can't
> spend much time on Digikam.
>
> If you cannot tell me, I will have to go back to microsoft word.

I assume that English isn't your first language so will give you the
benefit of the doubt, but that really doesn't make any sense!

* What do you mean "going back and forth"?
* What has your moving home and new car got to do with Digikam?
* In what way can you use MS Word as a replacement for Digikam? (or vice
versa - they are two completely different product types!).

Col.