[Digikam-users] Crash in directory browsing (0.9 svn)

Duncan Hill digikam at nacnud.force9.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 12:51:45 BST 2006

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 11:44, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> No this is not the patch.
>
> This crash appear during downloading with exif autorotate using Exiv2. Are
> you sure to have only one Exiv2 version installed on your computer ? Do not
> mix old and new released (including current svn).

Exiv2 comes from SVN, and my build scripts are configured to set up the /opt
location as the Exiv2 library area - it's worked for several months.

I can't test the patch at this point, as digiKam goes splat before it finishes
copying the data from the CF card.

ldd /usr/bin/digikam | grep -i exi
        libexiv2-0.9.1.so => /opt/exiv2/lib/libexiv2-0.9.1.so (0xb78ed000)
        libexif.so.12 => /usr/lib/libexif.so.12 (0xb6320000)

I'll respin the lot now and see what happens.