[Digikam-users] Crash when manually added folder contains *.avi?

Thies Eggers thies.eggers at gmx.net
Thu Jan 26 23:33:30 GMT 2006

Hi!

I just updated to 0.8.1 (KDE 3.5, SuSE 9.2). When I pointed DK to my old
picture folder and it started building the new database it crashed. Then
I started from the scratch creating a new folder for my pictures and
copied folder by folder in and then restarted DK.
But when I add a folder which contains a AVI file, DK crashes while
finding non-existing albums. Any ideas ?!?

Here is what I get from the shell:

TiE at Tux:~> digikam
digikam: ScanLib: Finding non-existing Albums: 4 ms
KCrash: Application 'digikam' crashing...
TiE at Tux:~>

Cheers, Thies

--
Thies Eggers          Tel: +46 (0)63 133 418
Önevägen 40 C         GSM: +46 (0)76 83 633 83