[Digikam-users] [KDE-i18n-nl] Testers needed.

Dik Takken D.H.J.Takken at phys.uu.nl
Sun Jan 15 21:03:16 CET 2006

I would love to test this, but my attempts to upgrade from HAL 0.4 to HAL
0.5 have failed. The reason why I failed is that I need HAL to call my
home-made BASH scripts when new devices are added. With HAL 0.4 you can
have it call a BASH script and add all device properties to its
environment. As far as I could tell, HAL 0.5 no longer has this feature...

If somebody can prove me wrong, I would love to upgrade to HAL 0.5 and
test new DigiKam versions.