[Digikam-users] memory consume

Martin Ehmke ehmke at cs.helsinki.fi
Fri Jan 13 15:13:28 GMT 2006

Hi,

could you test it?

Unfortunately I don't have the tools currently to do that and also only little
time.

Btw: Until now I have only seen the export to static HTML-Pages. Then there is
the KIPI script for exporting to "gallery" php image gallery but are there
currently any further possibilities to export at least digikam comments
(better would be even kind of tag-structure export) to a php/sql image
database?

Martin