[Digikam-users] Dynax 5D data (was SVN compile [solved])

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Mon Jan 2 13:50:33 GMT 2006

Am Montag 02 Januar 2006 14:01 schrieb Belinda Martin:
> On Monday, 2. January 2006 10:05, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> > Hmm, maybe I should add an action menu in Konqi to copy the
> > metatags from raw over to png/jpg?
>
> Well that would be Christmas and Easter at the same time :-))

Huuh? ;-) I thought you do not like my "pragmatic"
program-scripting style? ;-) This time I would solve metatag
transfer this way:

For JPEG and PNG file I would create an action-menu "Get Metatag",
a Kommander script pops up and offers a drop sink + exec- and
cancel-button. You drag a RAW/PNG/JPEG file to the sink and the
kmdr-script now knows source- and the dest file. Pressing the
exec button simply starts exiftool (what else? ;-) and the script
ends.

Small problem, this concept only works for single files, but for
Konqi it looks ok.

Hmm, I also want to have holidays and time for
fun-programming! :-)

Bye

  Thorsten