[Digikam-users] SVN compile [solved]

Duncan Hill digikam at nacnud.force9.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 14:08:08 GMT 2006

On Sunday 01 January 2006 12:07, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Le Dimanche 1 Janvier 2006 12:51, Duncan Hill a écrit :
> > On Sunday 01 January 2006 08:52, Caulier Gilles wrote:
> > > Right. something have been forget during backport from trunk. Fixed in
> > > svn
> >
> > Thank you Gilles :)  Digikam has compiled from SVN quite happily now and
> > is running.
>
> Fine. Have you tested RAW files support ?

Yes - it imported my .mrw files (Dynax 5D) quite happily (command line call to
dcraw by the looks in showfoto), though there is no exif data.  If dcraw is
indeed the importer, that makes sense I suppose (and it's prompted me to base
a letter to KonicaMinolta on the openraw letter).

The only issue I have with the raw importing is there's no way to indicate
what ICC profile to use, nor any way to set the black point etc which could
be done with ufraw (unless I'm misunderstanding the importer).