[Digikam-users] Slide Sorter View?

Dennis Meulensteen dennis at meulensteen.nl
Tue Feb 28 07:51:16 GMT 2006

One feature I really miss from time to time (I migrated to Digikam from
iMatch (Windoze only)) is the slide sorter view. Basically this is a
sort mode where the system does not sort the thumbs but lets the user
arrange them in random order (imatch did not allow unused spaces
though). Its just like a lot of us probably used to do on a slide table.
This allows you to quickly compare thumbnails or move them around in
case they need to go in topical order for example.

I hope other people would like this too, I know that it was frequently
touted as a very important feature to iMatch.

Regards,
Dennis.