[Digikam-users] shortcuts

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Feb 26 08:11:43 GMT 2006

There is no Help menu entry ??? This is a standard KDE menu. Every
application should have it. Or is just the entry "Report Bug" missing.
I'm not sure, but i beleiver this is also a standard KDE entry (but i
believe it is only optional).

However the entry is not a plugin and as far as i know there is also no
compiler option to hide it...

Strange
Oliver