[Digikam-users] shortcuts

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Wed Feb 22 17:08:01 GMT 2006

Am Mittwoch 22 Februar 2006 16:59 schrieb Daniel Bauer:
> Am Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006 16:25 schrieb Thorsten Schnebeck:
> > Am Mittwoch 22 Februar 2006 15:25 schrieb Daniel Bauer:
> > > ok, thank you! So I'll wait for the suse rpm's... :-)
> >
> > already there:
> > http://packman.links2linux.de/?action=748
> >
> > or "our own":
> > http://forum.ebv4linux.de/viewforum.php?f=22
> >
> > Bye
> >
> >   Thorsten
>
> Hi Thorsten
>
> On packman I only find digikam but not the 0.8.1-image
> plugins... I just downloaded yours from ebv4linux, installed it
> with Yast - and now digikam crashes when opening "adjust
> curves". Hm.

Hmm, mixing different sources is maybe not the best method when
installing binaries ;-)
Can you please try fraenkys 0.8.2-svn as this version fixes one
grave bug in the 0.8.1 release version and includes also the
imageplugins.

> No problem to reinstall 0.8.0-rpm again - I hope ;-) but now
> I'm hot on the new functions...
>
> Any ideas what happened?

Can you move over to our forum? No need to register or login,
guests are also welcome :-)

Bye

  Thorsten