[Digikam-users] cannot open fuji raw files to edit

jumpingclear at yahoo.co.uk jumpingclear at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 19 12:57:05 GMT 2006

Hi Gilles

Thanks for your reply. I think it is just a limitation of the version I am
using (0.8.1). I noticed rereading the announcement on the digikam site
that only 8-bit raw images are supported and 16-bit will come in later
versions. Perhaps I will try compiling the svn version.

For your info the error msg when trying to open the file in the edit
window was

Thumbnail image written, make=, model=
digikam: WARNING: Running dcraw command : dcraw -c -2 -w -a -q 0
'/mnt/data/photos/park/dscf0023.raf'
sh: dcraw: command not found
digikam: WARNING: Not a raw digital camera image.

thanks again for your help and all your work developing digikam.

Martin