[Digikam-users] [kde-announce] digikamimageplugins 0.8.1 released

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Thu Feb 16 15:46:43 GMT 2006

Am Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2006 16:11 schrieb Sebastian Röder:
> The digiKam team is pleased to complete the 0.8.1 digiKam series with the
> announcement of the digikamimageplugins-0.8.1 release.

Thanks for the news, but just a shy question:

I updated my system (OpenSuse 10.0, Kde 3.5.1) a few days ago, and I now have
digikam 0.8.1 installed (from packman suse rpm's with Yast). Have they been
so fast with the new packages that they came out before the announcement, or
did I install kind of a 0.8.1-pre-release? I am just curious. ;-)

Again, thanks to you developpers "out there" - you do a great job! You know, I
was so afraid about loosing photoshop (after years of professional work with
it) when switching to Linux - but now I don't miss it at all. All common work
that applies to the whole picture (such as contrast or color adjustments) is
*much* easier, faster and extremely more comfortable than with photoshop.

regards

Daniel
special interest site: http://www.bauer-nudes.com