[Digikam-users] download raw pictures

Thorsten Schnebeck schnebeck at pzh-gmbh.de
Mon Feb 6 12:24:07 GMT 2006

Could it be the TIFF-like RAW-file problem?

When the RAW format use TIFF structures like CR2, NEF et. al. they
are handled as TIFF files and not as RAW files. Cause you use a
mass storage camera you don't work on gphoto2 level but on KDE
level when accessing the photos. Then you can enter this trap:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=113040181706548&w=2

and the next messages of the thread.

HTH

  Thorsten