[Digikam-users] digikam 0.9 @ heise.de

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Sat Dec 23 07:33:09 GMT 2006

Am Freitag, 22. Dezember 2006 18:45 schrieb Arnd Baecker:
> Dear all,
>
> also heise-online heard about the recent release of digikam,
> http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/82934
> """Linux-Bildverwaltung digiKam auf Profikurs"""
>
> Babelfish's translation is, well, fun to read ;-).
> So based on this an *approximate* translation
> for the non-German speaking readers:

I'm just registering digiKam in the Heise download section (with Gilles'
consent).

To make this easier, I generate a PAD file. This should be stored on our
webpage since it is being checked automatically bei Heise (or any other
future registrar) on a weekly basis for updates.

Where would be a good place or page to put it?

Gerhard