[Digikam-users] digikam 0.9 @ heise.de

Daniel Bauer linux at daniel-bauer.com
Fri Dec 22 19:38:06 GMT 2006

On Friday 22 December 2006 18:45, Arnd Baecker wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> also heise-online heard about the recent release of digikam,
> http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/82934
> """Linux-Bildverwaltung digiKam auf Profikurs"""

Obviously heise.de is read by many and from this point for sure it's nice to
have a review there.

But the comments are so incredibly stupid and primitive that I didn't even
think about to counter that crap: "As long as there are no color profiles,
the app is worth nothing", or "What are IPTC worth if you can enter only 2
fields" etc...

Is heise.de the playgarden of a psychiatric clinic or the "COMPWU"
(cooperation of most primitive windows users)? The people writing comments
there really have no clue about nothing. I wonder that they can type. Well,
maybe Mammy bought them a M$-app for $99.99 for Xmas, where they can blabla
into a microphone and it gets sent to heise.de? That forum looks more like a
flame-war-enhancer than like an information source.

Jesus, I didn't know, such things exist. At least its proven that its possible
to exist without a brain. Glad, Gilles is on holidays and doesn't read german
texts :-)

Merry X-Mas

Daniel
Madagascar special: http://www.sanic.ch