[Digikam-users] sqlite3

Ted Kester gamach11 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 17:33:33 GMT 2006

I booted my FC6 distro and the camera was recognized, the photos were
download and displayed .... didn't have to install anything...
It also works under WINXP and IRFAN....not your $300 SLR digital but $10
worth of fun to play with.....
I'm goingtot look at the installed software to see why it wouldn't complile
with Slack 11.0....

--
tk