[Digikam-users] digikam 0.9.0-rc2 initial feedback

Sami Cokar sami_cokar at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 02:50:07 GMT 2006

Hello,

I tried another test today compiling and installing into my homedir and it
seems the "read" command does not actually wait for input in my environment
(ubuntu feisty):

A)
started via:
./compile_digikam.sh

B)
scokar at goalmole:~/documents/digikam$ diff compile_digikam.txt
compile_digikam.sh
3c3
< export DIGIKAMDEST=/home/fabien/myopt/
---
>export DIGIKAMDEST=/home/scokar/documents/digikam/

C)
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/scokar/documents/digikam/libs'
echo "OK to make install ?? press any key"
+ echo OK to make install ?? press any key
OK to make install ?? press any key
read
+ read
read: 1: arg count

As I can manually compile and install, and Ubuntu Feisty is currently a
developers' release at this point, I am not concerned with this.    I
suspect a toolchain issue.

If more people have problems, let me know and i will try to spend more  time
looking for a possible solution.

Thank you.