[Digikam-users] Canon Color profile testing

Geoff King gsking1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 12:21:02 GMT 2006

Hi Dan,
I'll try your downloads tonight to see what you mean.
My guess is that what you are experiencing is due to
the DCRAW raw conversion and not completely your
profiles, but i'm not a professional or a developer.
I'm not sure how much the camera profile affects the
raw conversion?  I assumed that the Canon software
(Adobe, capture one, etc) also did some magic tweaking
(levels, colors, sharpening, etc.) to get the output.
Geoff