[Digikam-users] How to assign ICC profile to image

Dik Takken D.H.J.Takken at phys.uu.nl
Wed Dec 6 10:11:51 GMT 2006

Ah, now I get it. I is a bit unclear though. I would propose to try and
make DigiKam more consistent with other graphics apps (Photoshop,
CinePaint) by talking about 'convert' versus 'assign' in stead of 'apply'
versus 'embed only'.

Another item on my wishlist is a 'Assign Profile' menu entry in the
'Image' menu of DigiKam Editor. Both Photoshop and CinePaint have this,
which is very convenient. The 'Assign Profile' entry in the menu could
have a sub-menu containing a list of installed profiles. No new dialog
needs to be made, just a menu entry.

Shall I add wishlist items to bugzilla about this?